Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lola is on her way!

Updating you from the laundromat. :)

Today, I am unwillingly taking a break from the sewing machine, as I will be babysitting the majority of the day.

Tomorrow is a big day for Made to Love, and I can't wait. I have a noon meeting with my friend Annie, to help me come up with some good marketing tools. Hopefully we can make Made to Love a big deal. She is such a pro, and I can't wait to learn some stuff. Tomorrow also embarks the arrival of "Lola" my newest Made to Love employee. lol. I am sure she will be a swell mannequin, her previous owner guaranteed me that she does not complain, or go out for smoke breaks, like a lot of models do. :P Having Lola also means that I can finally start officially updating my garments once a week. So be on the lookout this Thursday, or Friday.

More exciting news, I gathered my courage to brave the scary antique store by myself yesterday. I walked away with a ton of new vintage fabric. Yay! I have also started to draw up sketches of men's clothes, so there maybe some men's stuff in the near future.


Peace, Love ans Smiles~

Maria (Lead Designer)

No comments:

Post a Comment